About Me

My photo
I am a Connecticut based photographer. I'm an amateur but I take it very seriously. I love what I do. I love who I am. I love my life. I'm surrounded by love, color & art.

Saturday 30 July 2011

Birthday Time!

YAY!
I love birthdays!
It's my good friend, Kyle's, 24th birthday today!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KYLE!!!


This is her adorable pup, Duke. He's hilarious.
In the background you'll see part of one of her sculptures.


She's an amazing metal & ceramics artist. She's an awesome friend. She's one of my closest friends. We always go to Manhattan together to visit Chinatown. We always have so much fun. We buy like thousands of dollars worth of Korean & Japanese dramas while we're there, but for less than $200! I always have so much fun with her. She's so wonderful!


I wish her nothing but the best in life & her adventures. I love her dearly.





No comments:

Post a Comment