About Me

My photo
I am a Connecticut based photographer. I'm an amateur but I take it very seriously. I love what I do. I love who I am. I love my life. I'm surrounded by love, color & art.

Saturday 15 October 2011

Spaghetti & Scarecrows

I apologize for not updating lately. I've been rather busy with school. I've gotten a few nights where I was able to spend them all with Andy. So I was very happy. As much as it looks like I'm always spending time with him, I'm really not, I rarely ever get to spend actual time with him where I'm not doing homework.
Just so you know, I will hopefully be uploading photos from the Connecticut Renaissance Faire next week when I have time. I'm starting my field study at the high school I was placed at, so I'm not sure when I will have time for photography.


Dinner time!
Doesn't dinner look absolutely delicious?!









My favorite photo from the night. GRRRRRR!


Scarecrow Walk time! Today was so much fun! I loved getting photos of the walk to see all the scarecrows!




We had to look for chestnuts. haha




We also had to pick leaves. I couldn't resist, they're just so gorgeous this year!




No comments:

Post a Comment