About Me

My photo
I am a Connecticut based photographer. I'm an amateur but I take it very seriously. I love what I do. I love who I am. I love my life. I'm surrounded by love, color & art.

Friday 25 November 2011

Thanksgiving and setting up for the Holidays!

Andy and I had Thanksgiving dinner with my side of the family. It was a lot of fun. We had Cooper and Tessa running around, Coops was only happy when she was doing her own thing, she hates to be held now.


Cooper started out hating Thanksgiving. All she wanted was her momma and no one else.

Then she got distracted with how yummy the mashed potatoes were. Bahah!

yum yum yum!






Then today I did my favorite thing to do around the holidays with my mother! We set up our Christmas tree! Well, I set it up and then she and I decorated it. She also decorated her apartment, while I shot photos of course.







Tomorrow we're going to see TSO (Trans Siberian Orchestra), Andy, my mother and our family friend aka my second mom Sharon! I'm so excited! My mom and I have made it a tradition to go see TSO every year around Thanksgiving and my birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment