About Me

My photo
I am a Connecticut based photographer. I'm an amateur but I take it very seriously. I love what I do. I love who I am. I love my life. I'm surrounded by love, color & art.

Sunday 11 December 2011

Santa sighting!

Yesterday my two Aunts, my mother and I brought my two little nieces to the annual VFW Christmas Party and to see Santa! They were so good! Cooper's at that age where she feels the need to mow down anyone in her way to get to where she's going. She cut me off a couple of times. She was so funny! Tessa loved getting her face painted and had me go with her to get her butterfly face paint fixed when it smudged after she wiped her face, and then she decided that she wanted a lady bug too. Coops was terrified of Santa, she didn't know quite what to make of him, and Tessa was just so happy. They got great gifts from him too! Cooper got a playskool Little People Bus with three little people in it and she loved it, she was playing with it for the rest of the party, and Tessa got a little baby doll that speaks english and spanish that she can feed with either the bottle or baby food and it makes baby noises when she feeds it.
Overall this was the best part of the day.





















No comments:

Post a Comment