About Me

My photo
I am a Connecticut based photographer. I'm an amateur but I take it very seriously. I love what I do. I love who I am. I love my life. I'm surrounded by love, color & art.

Thursday 29 December 2011

The visit on the 18th.

I apologize in advance for the mass updating of my blog entries. I'm going to try to have them auto post themselves each day, so I don't overwhelm anyone with my posts.

Anyways, my Aunt from Mass. came down for a quick visit on December 18th and my nieces were there. I naturally took pictures of only them because my family members are all horribly camera shy. Which is so difficult for me, being a photographer.



I tried a new editing style with this one photograph of Cooper. 
Most of the others only have a color filter over them.









No comments:

Post a Comment