About Me

My photo
I am a Connecticut based photographer. I'm an amateur but I take it very seriously. I love what I do. I love who I am. I love my life. I'm surrounded by love, color & art.

Saturday 21 January 2012

I have been here many times before

Well hello there, everyone!
I'm so sorry that it's been so long since my last update. I've been busy with family, school and my car blowing up. Yes, that's right, I said blew up. I don't remember if I've mentioned it, but about two weeks ago, Andrew, Kyle, Lauren and I were supposed to go to the New England Aquarium, well on that drive my car broke down not two minutes after we crossed the border into Massachusetts.
It finally snowed here. Today's storm is actually going to leave a good amount of snow on the ground, so it will finally look like winter here. It's only the second storm this winter. I honestly hope it stays that way. I'm a horribly nervous driving in a two wheel drive car during the winter, especially when it's snowing. I've spun out many times in two wheel drive cars during the winter and I just don't trust them anymore to drive during a snow storm.
I've started school again. I had my first class on thursday, and my second class was supposed to be today, but because of the storm, campus was closed. I'm happy about that because I really didn't want to miss my first class of the semester for that class.
I had a difficult time photographing the snow, since everything around where I live is a lighter color, so the snow doesn't really pop out at out. I had to use a leafless tree as a background so you could somewhat see the snow fall. It's the same background in every photo, I apologize for that. I didn't want to move too far out into the snow fall for fear of ruining my camera.







No comments:

Post a Comment