About Me

My photo
I am a Connecticut based photographer. I'm an amateur but I take it very seriously. I love what I do. I love who I am. I love my life. I'm surrounded by love, color & art.

Thursday 5 January 2012

The stars lean down to kiss you.

Well I tried a new type of photography that I've always been interested in. Celestial Earth Rotation photography. (That's obviously not the correct term as I don't know what the correct term actually is.)
I took out my tripod tonight, mounted my camera and set up shop outside, pointed my camera towards the sky and hoped that I got at least one or two shots that were good.
I'll have to try again with a different lens, and when it's warmer out. It's 38 degrees out and slightly windy. So naturally, you never want to stay outside with your camera exposed to that kind of temperature, especially when it's windy.
So here are the few photos that I deemed worthy enough to share. Please be kind, it's my first time trying this.


This one is my favorite, even though it's horribly blurry. I just love the feel of it.






No comments:

Post a Comment