About Me

My photo
I am a Connecticut based photographer. I'm an amateur but I take it very seriously. I love what I do. I love who I am. I love my life. I'm surrounded by love, color & art.

Monday 1 August 2011

put up some new photos on my flickr page. I'm really proud of them. I'm really loving my photo of my nook. 
I'm in love with that thing lately. I can't put it down.
I just finished the first "Sword of Truth" series book; "Wizard's First Rule". I really enjoyed it. I'm about to go start the second book in the series. I'm a little annoyed with the format of the second book. It's permanently in Times text print, which for some reason gets me nauseous. I guess I'll just have to push through it & get used to it. I just really like arial text print.


Had weird weather here today. One second it was gorgeous out, the next it was stormy & dark, with odd minutes of downpour then no rain at all.


Well I'm off to start reading the second book!

No comments:

Post a Comment