About Me

My photo
I am a Connecticut based photographer. I'm an amateur but I take it very seriously. I love what I do. I love who I am. I love my life. I'm surrounded by love, color & art.

Wednesday 21 September 2011

dazzler

Today was a good day.
I'm still experimenting with my new lens. I'm totally loving it so much.
I shot these in the car while Andy & I were coming home from lunch.
Also if you notice & wonder what is going on. I have changed my watermark on my photos to my name. I'm going to change it again soon to another one, so please bear with me.


I must say that I am continuously amazed by this lens. I mean look at the detail in the tips of the cigarettes!



Then Steph came over for a visit! Haven't seen her in years! It was so nice to catch up with her.



Then after Steph left, Andy made us dinner. It was very yummy. He's an amazing cook. I keep telling him he should go to culinary school. After he achieves his goals in the military & FBI of course.


No comments:

Post a Comment