About Me

My photo
I am a Connecticut based photographer. I'm an amateur but I take it very seriously. I love what I do. I love who I am. I love my life. I'm surrounded by love, color & art.

Thursday 22 September 2011

natural beauty


This little guy, Mr. Bee I'll call him, never stopped moving. (That's why he's out of focus) He was constantly jumping from flower to flower. I got frustrated & gave up on taking his photo, plus he flew away in a gust of wind.







Fooled around with my exposure setting. This is basically the same photo as the one at the top, but taken a few minutes later at a lower exposure. I'm trying to use photoshop less & actually use my talent with the camera instead. I hate overly photoshopped photos, I feel they don't show the talents of the photographer. I use some photoshop, obviously to add my watermark and then possibly add a filter, fiddle with the exposure or saturation, but I ONLY use those three photo manipulation techniques in photoshop. I mainly try to stay away from that type of editing when I feel I can. I don't like to trick anyone with flashy photoshop effects.


No comments:

Post a Comment