About Me

My photo
I am a Connecticut based photographer. I'm an amateur but I take it very seriously. I love what I do. I love who I am. I love my life. I'm surrounded by love, color & art.

Sunday 25 September 2011

head aches and heart aches

Well I just got screwed over by my computer. Turns out I save so many photos that there is now no more room on my computer to save photos. So I'm searching for cheap tera bite hard drives. I found one that I can get tonight & have delivered by Tuesday. Definitely going to get it.
Anyways, here are some photos from yesterday's family dinner/aunt & uncles anniversary party, some are from before the party, that I have saved before I ran out of room.















Coops is going to hate me when she grows up for photos like these. haha


No comments:

Post a Comment