About Me

My photo
I am a Connecticut based photographer. I'm an amateur but I take it very seriously. I love what I do. I love who I am. I love my life. I'm surrounded by love, color & art.

Tuesday 20 September 2011

New lens

I got my brand new lens today in the mail! So happy.
I absolutely love it! I'm definitely going to be lugging my camera around with me everywhere I go, now that I have my absolute most favorite lens. I know I've only had it for a couple of hours, but I've playing around with it for almost the entire afternoon after I got some work done, & I just fell in love with it. I'm sure I'm going to say that about then next lens I get, which will hopefully be a 35mm one, but so far, out of all the lens' I have, this one is definitely my favorite.
And to make matters even better, I was placed in two schools to do my field study for the education program. (I'm doing Art Education.) & I only just sent my forms in to get placed last night. I got placed overnight, when other kids have to wait for weeks, months even. I was so lucky to get placed so fast.


Here are some shots taken with my new 50mm, literally minutes after it arrived in the mail.
I apologize, most of these photos are of Conall, it's been raining all day & he's the easiest test subject I have laying around at the moment.
Click the photos to see them larger. MUST view them larger to take in the details.












No comments:

Post a Comment